What are your
Who is your target audience?
When you thinking about market your company or project, you have first to answer this question to know whether you ought to be using Google Ad Words, Facebook Ads, or both, to find new customers.
When are Facebook Ads the perfect choice?
- Facebook ads are the best way to reach a lot of potential customers.
- Running an awareness campaign on Facebook can be a cost-effective way to build up name recognition.
- The Facebook campaign is the best way of making brand awareness.
- Facebook ads allow you to target a very specific audience by their interest, needs, and hobbies so you can target a specific category of your ad.
- You can also reach searchers on Instagram through Facebook ads.
- You can share high-quality images of your products with your customers.
- Facebook ads are effective in reaching your community when they do not think about you.
Facebook ads are the perfect solution to reach potential customers as you appear to your customers as they are interested in your business while they browse Facebook without searching for you.
The Google AdWords Search Network is all about what keywords your customer is typing into the search engine right now.
When Google Ad Words is better than Facebook Ads?
- It’s a good idea to appear your brand name, products or services when customers searching by your keywords.
- Keyword-based campaigns are also quite challenging to get right.
- Google AdWords helps you show your products or services to customers looking for similar products, but your ad may appear to people who are not interested in your domain, which may cause you some loss.
- Google AdWords allows you to be the first result in search engines.
- Allows you to target customers who need certain services you offer.
Google ads are also one of the best ways to achieve your goals and gain more new customers, but you should be very careful especially when placing keywords to don’t lose and appear to people who are not interested in your business.
In short, With Google AdWords, you’re there when someone has a need you can meet. With Facebook Ads, you can woo new customers who don’t know they need you yet.
Both Facebook and Google Adwords allow you to:
1- Control the budget of your ads:
You can control your expenses easily by deciding how much you want to spend.
2- Test Ads:
You should first test the target audience, the best place for your ad to appear, and make sure of content and design.
3- Retargeting Ads:
Both Facebook and Google Adwords allow you to target people who have already visited your site.
By installing Facebook Pixel on your website. Then, if you drive clicks to your site with Google AdWords but those clicks don’t turn into customers, you can try to influence them when they log into Facebook later.
You can also re-target your customers by email marketing, which is one of the most effective ways of marketing.
5-Helps in Brand recognition.
6-Track your own campaign results:
You can measure the return on your ad by using ROI.
Will you know whether the ad you launched has brought you the returns you want or not?
In the end, here’s the most important question when it comes to paid ads on Google AdWords or Facebook Ads: Is it worth it?
The answer is yes, but only if you’re going to do it right will you achieve great success and you should use the experts in marketing and advertising on Facebook and Google so as not to lose your budget in the wrong ads and to do a professional job that earns you a lot of profits.
We hope this blog post provided you with all the essential information you need to know about the importance of having a mobile application for your online business. If you have any questions, please write them down in the comments section below. And we’ll do our best to answer as soon as possible.