Being a marketer requires a high level of innovation and thinking outside the box, And ; our next digital marketers are the living proof that marketing strategists have the most brilliant minds when it comes to creativity and originality . Meanwhile; It’s time to review some of their famous saying that had great impact on businesses and the marketing industry in general. Consequently ; we need to share some of marketing advices together.
Smart Marketing Advices:
- Inspiration is the most important part of our digital strategy.
Paul Young, Director of Digital Department
- It’s hard to find things that won’t sell online
Jeff Bezos, Founder & CEO of Amazon.com
- Social is not just Twitter, FB, etc. Social is a language
Andrew Grill, International Keynote Speaker
- The best marketing doesn’t feel like marketing
Tom Fishburne, Founder of a Leading Content Marketing Agency
- Why use social media? Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make . But; about the stories you tell.
Seth Godin. Best-Selling American Author
- Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign
Jon Buscall, Communication & Marketing PR
- The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow
Bill Gates, Co-Founder of Microsoft Corporation
- The future of retail is the integration of Internet and digital services with the retail network
Charles Dunstone, Co-Founder & Former Chairman of Mobile Phone Retailer
- Email has an ability many channels don’t: creating valuable, personal touches – at scale
David Newman, Marketing Speaker & Strategist
- An email address is like a customer’s “digital fingerprint”
David Daniels, Influential Expert in Email Marketing
- Speak to your audience in their language about what’s in their heart
Jonathan Lister, Sales Manager at LinkedIn
- Content builds relationships. Relationships are built on trust. Trust drives revenue
Andrew Davis, Marketing Keynote Speaker & Author
- Social Media is about sociology and psychology more than technology.
Brian Solis, Digital Analyst, Speaker & Author
- Be where the world is going
Beth Comstock, American Business Executive
- Make the customer the hero of your story
Ann Handley, Content Marketing Keynote Speaker
Did you see yourself in any of those sayings? Don’t hesitate to adapt some of them as your guide & directory and use their wisdom next time you’re planning your business market strategy.